Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ
Hong Kong Adventist Hospital Tsuen Wan is the private non-profit Christian hospital with international accreditation, has been serving its community since 1964. Our new 470 bed hospital building features an award-winning design, significantly more space and a comfortable, hotel-style environment. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated qualified personnel for the following position(s):
- To oversee Compensation and Benefits function related to monthly payroll, tax filing, leave and attendance management and retirement schemes (ORSO/MPF) etc.
- To handle work injury cases with insurance companies, labour department and related bodies.
- To administer HRIS enhancement
- To prepare various HR analytical reports for hospital administrator(s) management review
- To conduct Salary Review and Annual Appraisal Review
- To maintain staffs personal files in a systematic, accurate, and complete manner
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or other related disciplines
- At least 7 years solid HR experiences in sizeable organizations, preferably in health care industry
- Well-versed in HK Employment Ordinance and other related ordinances
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, Power Point and Chinese Word Processing
- Familiar with HRIS system (eg. HR Pro)
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Mature, well-organized, strong sense of responsibility and detail-oriented
- Immediate available would be an advantage
- Less experience will be considered as Human Resources Officer
Equal employment opportunities apply to all applicants. Please submit your resume, and your salary expectations, to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Adventist Hospital Tsuen Wan, 199 Tsuen King Circuit, Tsuen Wan, N.T. or by fax 2275 6426 or by "Apply Now"
All information received will remain confidential and will be destroyed after 6 months.