Heep Hong Society
We pioneer and create a better tomorrow for children and young people with diverse needs.
Established in 1963, Heep Hong Society is a leading education and rehabilitation organisation offering professional assessment, guidance, training and family support services. We are committed to helping children and young people of different abilities maximise their full potential, empower families and contribute to an inclusive society.
Our team of professionals includes psychologists, speech therapists, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, nurses, social workers and teachers. We serve more than 15,000 families every year at our service units, as well as mainstream kindergartens, primary and secondary schools. As an innovative service provider, Heep Hong Society is dedicated to researching evidence-based treatment approaches and promoting the development of integrated education and the rehabilitation sector through research, training and publishing.
- Assist Head of Human Resources / Assistant Human Resources Manager to oversee and manage the team of Compensation & Benefit Section
- Utilize human resource information systems and various software to generate various reports to assist management decisions
- Support the development of HR Information System and coordinate with IT Department and vendor in system enhancement, testing, data migration and trial run etc.
- Monitor the payroll and facilitate the cost allocation to ensure the deliverables are accurate and on time
- Prepare analytical reports such as costing, budget and turnover
- Be responsible for performance management, salary benchmarking and salary review exercise
- Monitor and administer different group insurance policies, including medical, life, employee compensation, public liability, property-all-risks and money insurance, etc.
- Provide advisory service to line managers and employees on HR related matters
- Support the formulation of HR policies and procedures
- Assist in employee relations activities, such as AGM cum Annual Dinner and Staff Forum, etc.
- Diploma or above in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- At least 4 years' HR generalist experience, at least 1 year in a supervisory level
- Well versed with HK Employment Ordinance and other related legislations
- Hands-on experience in handling payroll with Microsoft Excel
- Strong exposure to HRIS System and have practical plans to improve the payroll process
- Familiar with using formulas of Microsoft Excel
- Detailed-minded and well-organized
- A good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent, proactive and strong sense of responsibility
- Good command in both written and spoken English, and Chinese
- Immediately available is preferred
Interested parties please send application letter and full resume with expected salary and earliest available date via email email@example.com or WhatsApp: 6875 0346 .
(Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only)
> /: : - : -