Compass Group Hong Kong Limited, a UK base fortune 500 Company, is one of the world's leading catering and support services companies. We provide high quality catering and support services to Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry segments in Hong Kong.
We are now actively searching for an energetic and focused professional to join us in the following capacity:
- Executes monthly payroll for frontline staff
- Ensure all related payments are complied with local legislation
- Manage and maintain accurate employee data in HRIS
- Maintain employee attendance and leave records and filing system
- Handle full set of work injury cases including claims, payments and liaison with Labour Department, insurance company and adjusters
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 5years relevant work experience with at least 1yearin supervisory level, preferable in Retail, F&B or Hospitality industry
- Candidate with lessexperience will be considered as Human Resources Officer
- Strong knowledge and experience in using IPL system is a plus
- Independent & well-organized with good communication skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediately available is preferable
Interested candidates, please send e-mail with full details of academic qualifications, work experience, date of available, present and expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW" button.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.