Established in 1963, Heep Hong Society is a leading children education and rehabilitationorganisation committed to helping children and youth of diverse needs. We offer professional assessment, guidance, training and family support, thereby contributing to an inclusive society. Our 1,200-strong team serve more than 15,000 families every year at over 50 service units, as well as mainstream kindergartens, primary and secondary schools.
- Assist Head of Human Resources / Assistant Human Resources Manager to oversee and manage the team of Compensation & Benefit Section
- Utilize human resource information systems and various software to generate various reports to assist management decisions
- Support the development of HR Information System and coordinate with IT Department and vendor in system enhancement, testing, data migration and trial run etc.
- Monitor the payroll and facilitate the cost allocation to ensure the deliverables are accurate and on time
- Prepare analytical reports such as costing, budget and turnover
- Be responsible for performance management, salary benchmarking and salary review exercise
- Monitor and administer different group insurance policies, including medical, life, employee compensation, public liability, property-all-risks and money insurance, etc.
- Provide advisory service to line managers and employees on HR related matters
- Support the formulation of HR policies and procedures
- Assist in employee relations activities, such as AGM cum Annual Dinner and Staff Forum, etc.
- Diploma or above in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- At least 4 years HR generalist experience, at least1 year in asupervisory level
- Well versed with HK Employment Ordinance and other related legislations
- Hands-on experience in handling payroll with Microsoft Excel
- Strong exposure to HRIS System and have practical plans to improve the payroll process
- Familiar with using formulas of Microsoft Excel
- Detailed-minded and well-organized
- A good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent, proactive and strong sense of responsibility
- Good command in both written and spoken English, and Chinese
- Immediately available is preferred
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. For interested parties, please clickApply Now".
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)