- To be responsible for reviewing HR policies and procedures to ensure consistency and the compliance with legislations; reviewing and providing value-added Salary and Benefits data analysis and recommendations to support business decisions
- University graduate in Human Resources Management or related disciplines with minimum 8 years relevant working experience
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and other HR related regulations
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English & Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office especially in MS Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Detail-minded, team player, patient with strong numerical and analytical skills
We offer 5-day work week, competitive remuneration packages and advancement opportunities. Interested parties, please write with full resume to Director, Human Resources, Human Resources Department, i-CABLE Communications Limited, 4/F Cable TV Tower, 9 Hoi Shing Road Tsuen Wan, N.T. or fax to 2112 7841 or via email email@example.com (Please quote reference number and position applied for). For other information, please visit our website http://www.i-cable.com . Your application may be forwarded to any affiliate companies and successful applicant may be seconded to work at any office as assigned. The information received will be used for consideration of employment only and all personal data supplied will be destroyed within 3 months.