This is an excellent opportunity for human resources professionals who seek to step up towards Business Partner path. By working in a leading organization within the real estate industry, this person will be offered wide exposure to large staff population and Mainland business; tasks range from talent acquisition, report & analysis, meetings with line managers/ senior management to process revamp etc.
Our client is a well-established real estate organization with expanding business across Hong Kong and Mainland China. They have multiple key project accomplishments in major cities, including luxury shopping malls, services apartments etc. To satisfy their current business needs, they are looking for a high calibre to join their Human Resources Team as Business Partner.
- Perform full-range of human resources business partnering services including but not limited to talent acquisition, selection, performance management and reporting
- Provide professional HR advice to line managers to address business needs and align company goals
- Participate in HR projects including performance review, appraisals, manpower planning and budgeting
- Consolidate data and prepare analysis reports by creating graphics, tables, or PowerPoint slides etc. to present the statistics/ trends
- Be involved in HRIS transformation and assist in UAT, record updates etc.
- Other ad-hoc projects or assignments as requested
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or relevant business disciplines
- 4-8 years of HR experience in large corporations
- Well-versed with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Strong communication and analytical skills as well as team spirit
- Proficient in basic computer applications including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- 5-day work
- Double pay
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Excellent exposure as business partner
- Professional working environment
- Career progression
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ivonka Fung on +852 3602 2481.