Established in 1944, we areone of the largest regional banks in Southeast Asia. Bangkok Bank is Thailands market leader in corporate and SME banking and has the countrys largest retail customer base. The Banksoverseas branch networkspansin Cambodia, Cayman Islands, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States andVietnam,includingtwo wholly-owned subsidiaries,Bangkok Bank Berhad (BBB) and Bangkok Bank (China) Company Limited (BBC).
Our Hong Kong Branch is now looking for high caliber candidates to apply for this position:
- Perform a wide spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to CB, Payroll,MI Reporting,Performance Management,HRIS, Recruitment, Employee Relations,TD Co-ordination, Staff Activities, etc.
- Provideadministrativesupport to the Team
- Handle ad-hoc assignments/projects as and when required
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum5 years relevant HR generalist experience, preferably gained from the banking industry
- Well-versed with Employment Ordinance
- Proficient in computer skills MS Office applications
- Goodpresentation and communication skills
- Initiative, proactive attitude, detail-minded well-organized
- Proficient in spoken English, Chinese (Cantonese Putonghua)
(Candidates with less experience will be considered as Human Resource Officer.)
We offer excellent career prospectsto the right candidates. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please apply with full resume stating current / expected salary and availability to Human Resource, Bangkok Bank Public Co. Ltd.,Bangkok Bank Building, 28 Des Voeux Road Central, Central, Hong Kong or email to: [email redacted, apply via company website].
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used solely for considering suitability for the post and strictly in accordance with our personal data policies which are available on request.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.)