Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Rooted in Hong Kong, we strive to provide one-stop cross-border banking and financial services to customers in Hong Kong, mainland and overseas Chinese. Riding on the edge of the Hong Kong and Fujian business and our cross-border platform, we will continuously maintain its core values of Sincerity, Flexibility, Tailor-made Service and Professionalism and provide premium services to our customers to help growing their wealth, and to create values and deliver returns to our stakeholders and staff.
We believe that employees are valuable asset of the company. We offer stimulating careers that will further your personal growth. Come join us for the following position.
- Provide support in human resources functions including but not limit to payroll preparation, CB administration, recruitment, training and employee relations, etc
- Manage and maintain the staff information and records in the HRIS
- Compile HR related statistics and reports
- Assist in payroll processing
- Participate in HRIS setup and customization projects
- Work closely with all HR team members to ensure smooth HR operations
- Handle ad hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Accounting, Business Information System or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in sizable organization
- Experience in HRIS setup and maintenance is highly preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, multi-tasking and able to work independently
- High accuracy and sensitive to number
- Proficient in application of MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume and completed application form to Human Resources Manager, 12/F., Chiyu Bank Building, 78 Des Voeux Road, Central, H.K. or e-mail to [email redacted, apply via company website] or fax to 2843 0133. For details and other career opportunities of our Bank, please refer to http://www.chiyubank.com/chiyu/en_bankinfo4_1.htm . Please quote the reference number.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.