Human Health Group has been providing healthcare services to the Hong Kong community since 1997. We are a leading private integrated healthcare service provider with comprehensive outpatient capabilities covering general practice services, specialties services and dental services. Our corporate culture follows our motto From Our Heart?For Your Health which establishes us as a patient-centric and quality-focused service provider whose mission is to provide quality healthcare services through our network of medical centers.
If you are passionate, energetic and strive to achieve a successful and rewarding career with us, welcome to join our team!!
- Provide one-stop professional HR services including but not limited to recruitment, staff services, performance management, staff engagement activities and training development
- Act as a key point of contact for line managers for HR issues and provide advice and guidance in line with policies and procedures, employment law and best practice
- Conduct research / salary benchmarking exercise and prepare reports and analysis on HR related matters
- Assist to review and implement HR policies and procedures
- Assist to review and maintain an effective Human Resources Information System
- Provide HR administrative supports and participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma or above in Human Resources Administration or relevant disciplines
- Minimumof7 years solid recruitment / account servicing experience in a fast-paced working environment
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and Taxation Law
- Good numerical sense and fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Excel, MS Word, Power Point, Chinese Word Processing
- Self-motivated, proactive, analytical and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Human Resources Officer
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package, includes 5 days work commensurate with qualification and experience to the right candidate. Interested parties please click "Apply Now" to submit full resume with current and expected salary to Human Resources Administration Department.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information collected will be kept strictly confidential and for recruitment-related purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.