Being recognized as Worlds Leading Luxury Business Hotel by the World Travel Awards (WTA), InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong is a five-star hotel that offers breathtaking views of Hong Kongs Victoria Harbour. The hotel features 570 luxurious rooms and suites and the finest selection of world-class dining outlets from distinctive Italian to contemporary international buffet and award-winning Cantonese cuisine.
Our Winning Accolades
World Travel Awards:
Worlds Leading Luxury Business Hotel 2016
Asias Leading Business Hotel 2016 2017
Hong Kongs Leading Business Hotel 2014 - 2017
Hong Kongs Leading Hotel 2017
World Luxury Hotel Awards:
Luxury City Hotel 2016
Golden Pillow Awards:
Chinas Top 10 Most Popular Business Hotels 2016
Caring Company: since 2014
Manpower Developer Award:
Employees Retraining Board (ERB) Manpower Developer Award Scheme: since 2014
Whats your passion?
Whether youre into singing, snow boarding or soap operas, were interested in YOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do to their hobbies.
Were looking for exceptional individuals to join our friendly and professional team at InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong. Youll be a positive, self-assured person with a really approachable manner.
LINK to explore a world of opportunities now
- Provide support in full spectrum of Human Resources functions including but not limit to Recruitment Selection, Staff Engagement, and Compensation Benefits;
- Provide administration support for the daily operation of the department;
- Maintain and update staff information and records including leave applications and attendance records in the HRIS System;
- Coordinate and arrange staff activities and responsible business events;
- Assist to prepare HR reports and data analysis;
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Diploma or above in Hospitality, Human Resources Management or related disciplines;
- At least 3 to 4 years experience in Human Resources or related areas;
- Committed and passionate in hospitality industry, detail-oriented and self-driven;
- A good team player and able to work with different people from all levels;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Basic knowledge in Employment Ordinance and other related legislation;
- Proficiency in PC knowledge and MS Office applications;
- Immediately available is highly preferred;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Human Resources Officer.
Well offer the right candidate an attractive compensation package, on-going professional development and a culture of service excellence.
To apply for the above job, please send your resume to our Human Resources Department at [email redacted, apply via company website]