The B.S.C. Group is the region's leading interior contractor, retailer of upmarket bathroom and kitchen products as well as supplier of finishing building materials, hotel requisites, and furniture and fixtures with a multitude of high profile regional developments to its name. In order to meet the demands of growth in our product development and supply chain management business, we are proud to present unique and rewarding career opportunities to talented individuals.We now invite talented individuals aspiring for a colourful career path to join us.
- Be part of the Group HR Team to provide comprehensive HR services to designated business unit(s) as a business partner
- Responsible for monthly payroll administration, monitoring leave and attendancerecords,supportinsurance affairsandmaintain dailyHRISoperations
- Handle regular HR internal reports for analytics presenting to the Management
- Assist in maintaining data quality of personnel databases, and preparing HR documentation for the full employment cycle
- Liaise with internal & external parties for continuous HR digital transformation process
- Handleother ad-hocassignmentsas assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- 5+yearssolid experience from in-house HR position
- Well versed in HR-related Ordinances is essential
- Knowledge in Macau employment ordinance & experience in HRIS implementation will be a strong advantage
- Meticulous, self-motivated, open-minded and persistent in problem-solving
- Able to work with all levels of colleagues in a dynamic environment
- Proficient inMS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate availabilitywill be a definite advantage
- Candidate with higher calibre would be considered as Senior Human Resources Officer
We offer attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including 5-day work week, 14-day of annual leave, medical insurance and discretionary bonus to the right candidate.
Interested parties please apply with full resume, expected salary and quoting the Job Ref. No. on the subject line to Human Resources Department, 19th Floor, Sino Favour Centre, 1 On Yip Street, Chaiwan, Hong Kong, or byclicking the 'Apply Now'.For more information about us, please visit our websites at http://www.bschk.com and http://www.colourliving.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.