We invite high caliber candidates to fill the following position:
- To assist in full spectrum of human resources and administrative functions, including but not limited to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, learning & development, performance management, staff activities & employee relations.
- Higher Diploma or above in Hotel Management, Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in hotel industry
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Detail-minded, proactive and energetic team player with self- motivation and positive working attitude
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office
Attractive remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please forward full resume with current and expected salary to:
Human Resources Department, 8 Pak Hok Ting Street, Shatin, Hong Kong
CV to edithchu-royalpark.com.hk
Royal Park Hotel provide equal opportunities and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment related purposes within the group companies. Applicants who are not contacted within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.