Founded in 1884, The Hong Kong Jockey Club is a world-class racing club that acts continuously for the betterment of our society.
The Club has a unique integrated business model, comprising racing and racecourse entertainment, a membership club, responsible sports wagering and lottery, and charities and community contribution. Through this model, the Club generates economic and social value for the community and supports the Government in combatting illegal gambling. In 2020/21, the Club returned a total of HK$29.4 billion to the community. This included HK$24.9 billion to the Government in duty, profits tax and Lotteries Fund contributions and HK$4.5 billion in approved charity donations.
The Club is Hong Kong's largest single taxpayer and one of the citys major employers. Its Charities Trust is also one of the world's top ten charity donors. The Club is always "riding high together for a better future" with the people of Hong Kong.
HR Shared Services (HRSS) is a newly set up team in transforming end to end professional HR experience. Value added to processes and services through automation, simplification and innovation.
The job holder will have to deliver high quality shared services to all business units and employees. He/She is one of the key members to drive success in HR efficiency and effectiveness. This role is required to support and provide inputs to the following:
- Contribute in standardization and simplification of process flow
- Assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the existing tools on documentation and information management
- Participate in improvement initiatives
- Executive the daily HRSS operations
- Perform with team work spirit in ensuring HRSS tasks are carried out to a high standard and completed within service level agreements (SLAs)
- Identify and escalate potential operational and customer issues to supervisor
- Support process improvement initiatives in order to deliver efficiencies and benefits to internal customers
- With guidance of supervising manager, analyze the existing business processes, business rules, metrics and standard operating procedures to identify areas of improvement
- Assist manager to work with key stakeholders to determine areas for optimization; develop solutions to continuously improve and streamline processes and to develop value adding enhancements
You should have:
- Bachelor degree in Business, HR or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in HR Shared Services environment
- Independent, Proactive & Self-motivated
- Challenge the status quo and aim for continuous improvement
- Good analytical, presentation and problem solving skills
- Good team player and ability to work under pressure
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese.
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.