A member of the Design Hotels network of exclusive global properties, The Mira Hong Kong is a tech-friendly urban retreat that has been designed to ignite all your senses right in the heart of bustling Tsim Sha Tsui. A hotel of pared-down luxury where not a single detail has been missed, from our sleek, contemporary rooms and suites, to the exquisite dishes served in our Michelin-recommended restaurants, state-of-the-art facilities and highly personalized service.
Its an exciting time to be part of the fun, dynamic, award-winning team at The Mira Hong Kong. We are currently looking for standout individuals with a passion for service and the professionalism to match. Could this be you?
Hong Kong's Tech-friendly Design Hotel Pioneer Wants You.
- Assist in daily operations of all rounded HR functions
- Responsible for recruitment and manpower planning
- Maintain records in HR Information System, HR database and filing
- Monitor and update leave records and attendance records
- Plan and coordinate hotel activities and training programs
- Implement HR policies
- Maintain good employee relations
- Perform other ad hoc assignments and projects
- A minimum of higher diploma in education level of Hotel or Human Resources Management
- A minimum of 4-5 years' working experience in Human Resources, preferably in hotel
- Good command in both verbal and written English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Strong analytical skills and work independently under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, capable in communicate with the Management directly
- Immediate available is preferable
Attractive remuneration would be offered to the right candidate.
Please send your application with expected salary to Human Resources Department.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. We are equal opportunity employer.