Sheraton & Four Points by Sheraton Hong Kong Tung Chungconsists of 2 hotels and it is conveniently located in Tung Chung with close proximity to Tung Chung MTR Station, shopping mall, Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal and Disneyland. Only ten minutes from Hong Kong International Airport and Asia World-Expo.
Sheraton Hong Kong Tung Chungis aesthetically designed with thoughtful details and effortless style. Our 218 well-appointed guestrooms and suites bring calm and a feeling of relaxation, features spectacular sea view and premium amenities. To indulge your senses, the hotel offers an outdoor temperature-controlled pool and a 24/7 gym with sophisticated equipment.
Guests can find four restaurants and a lounge offering a fabulous range of cuisines from casual all-day dining to world-class grill and authentic Chinese restaurant. If you prefer to dine in the comforts of your room, room service is available 24 hours a day.
Four Points by Sheraton Hong Kong Tung Chungoffers 1,001 guestrooms and suites featuring contemporary decor and spectacular airport, sea and hill views. We have an all-day dining restaurant and a lounge, room service is also available 24 hours a day.
As a champion of community, the 2 hotels are dedicated to bringing people together by utilizing 9 venues with over 3,900 square meters of space.
Start Your Journey With Us
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all weve got on property and off. When guests stay with us, its not just a room with a bed that theyre buying. Its an experience. Were looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
- Assist in HR operational functions such as recruitment activities, compensation & benefits administration, training, performance management and staff relations
- Update and maintain the human resources data base and personnel records
- Assist in the payroll & MPF process with Finance Department
- Perform general administrative support to the company
- Maintain companys HR system and staff database
- Organize various staff and company activities
- Prepare and compile various HR reports
- Perform ad hoc projects or duties as assigned
- Higher Diploma or above in Human Resources/Hotel Management or related disciplines
- At least 3-yearrelevant experiences, with exposure in hotel industry is highly preferable
- Well-versed in HK Labor Ordinance
Interested parties please send your full resume stating your current and expected salary to the Human Resources Department[email redacted, apply via Company website].
*Information provided by you will only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant position.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.