Kings FlairGroup (Stock Code: 6822) A HKEx publicly listed company based in HK with more than 40 years of providing professional one-stop service in household products design, development, engineering and distribution. Central to our success is the ability to provide customized, quality products and value-added services to our customers. Upholding business values, ethics and good corporate governance is a key cornerstone of our company.
As a Sr. HR Officer in Hong Kong, you will assist and support the full spectrum of the Human Resources function for the Group with specific focus on local and regional projects to assist with the Groups rapid business growth and expansion. You will be expected to determine, drive and develop programs/initiatives across various focus such as organisational change, employee development and engagement etc. The ideal Sr. HR Officer will embody an innovative mindset with the ability to engage/interact at all levels and possess amicable understanding of HR processes and statutory practices. More importantly, an emphatic HR professional that is engaging, forward thinking and people- orientated.
- Assist and support the manager in full spectrum of Human Resources function for the Group with specific focus/coverage on local and regional projects
- Engage and advise on the full employee life cycle, particularly in areas of recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development etc
- Assist to build upon a successful HR business partnering structure within the Group
- Drive employee communications and engagement programs in the workplace
- Support HR & Admin department in cultivating and reinforcing corporate culture & values across the Group
- Counsel and assess employees development needs; make recommendations and implement appropriate solutions
- Develop, drive, and administer both short and long term HR projects aligned with organisational growth, change and design; working closely with both management and external consultant (if required) to determine project objectives, milestones and deliverables
- Other duties assigned by manager
- Holder of degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related discipl in e
- Minimum 5 years of solid experience at all round HR functions, preferably with regional coverage. Candidates from start-ups an d /or emerging businesses in areas of retail, manufacturing, engineering etc will be advantageous
- Experience in handling multiple HR projects will be an advantageous
- Comfortable in interacting with all levels of individuals ranging from ground staff to management
- Excellentinterpersonal/ communication skills with fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese; Written English and Chinese is a must
- Good understanding of Hong Kong Labour Law and practices
- Proficient in Microsoft office and HRMS
- People orientated, adaptable, agile, innovative with logical thoughts process to varying and complex organisational issues
Your application may also be considered for other suitable position within the group or its associated companies.
All personal data provided byapplicants will be usedfor recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.