South China Group is aconglomerate (comprised of 3 listed companies in Hong Kong),havingawiderange ofbusinesses,including property development and investment,trading and manufacturing,agriculture andforestry,financial services, information technology andmedia publishingetc..
- Conduct a full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to recruitment, monthly payroll process, taxation, benefit administration, leave, MPF and final payment
- Manage attendance and leave data in HRIS on regular basis to facilitate report generation and payroll processing
- Maintain timely and accurate employee data in HRIS
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reports/ analysis for management review
- Support HR ad-hoc duty assigned by Supervisor
- Associate degree or abovein Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 3years' relevant experience in Human Resources preferably in C&B
- Well-versedin Employment Ordinance, MPF regulations and other statutory ordinances
- Team player, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, detail-minded, and able to work under pressure in fast pace environment
- Proficient in HRIS and MS Office applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer attractive remuneration and prosperous development for right candidate.All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.