Multisoft Limited is a Hong Kong based network infrastructure service provider, aims at delivering professional and quality of services to our customers, enabling them to increase flexibility, security and availability of their computer networks. Multisoft offers a wide range of total network solutions that allow our customers to selectively or comprehensively enhance their network environments.
In term of information value, Multisoft has the technical expertise in building the infrastructure of the enterprise-wide IT system or Internet-based global IT system for our customers. In term of business goal, we have our business professionals to offer business solution to our customers. Therefore, Multisoft equipped with experienced personnel on both areas will offer business solution by employing rigorous and stringent method or process and making use of top-quality computer products, services and supports to our customers so that they can reap the entire value from the top-of-the-line computer technology and result-oriented methodology.
Since 2006, we have been growing rapidly and stable, in order to further expand our business for Hong Kong, China, and Overseas, our sales team needs more young and energetic people to help developing our business. Here is the opportunity to join our family and to grow with us.
- End-to-end recruitment process
- Handle end-to-end recruitment process and follow up all on-boarding / off-boarding procedures including conducting induction program and exit interview
- Assist in C&B functions including leave & attendance management, personal data update, payroll administration, and benefit administration
- Plan, develop, implement and review HR policies and procedures to support the Companys needs & cope with the overall business strategies
- Prepare HR and management reports e.g. salary scales, manning guide and turnover rate etc.
- Identify and implement employee engagement opportunities and activities
- Ad hoc project as assigned
- Bachelors degree in human resources management or other related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years experience in HR-related discipline
- Experience in IT industry is highly preferred
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and database management skills
- Good stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and detail-minded with high sensitivity to numbers
- Strong influencing relationships with different levels of managementand problem-solving skills
- Independent, proactive with a positive attitude, enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Candidate with more experience will consider as Assistant Human Resources Manager
- Immediate available is preferred
Join us, sketch the future with digitalization!
Interested parties please send us your detailed resume with current and expected salary by clicking the link "APPLY NOW".
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment-related purposes and handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel. The personal data collected will be destroyed after three months.
For more information about Multisoft, please visit http://www.multisoft.com.hk/ or follow us on: