I.T rides on a unique multi-brand, multi-layer business model that only proves to success: a multi-channel approach that caters specifically to well-defined groups of fashion lovers in targeted regions with distinct multi-brand stores and single-brand shops. Augmenting this diverse mix are respected brands from around the world that I.T licenses, and exclusively developed house brands.
IT, i.t, ete! and double-park are the flagship multi-brand stores, each appealing to contrasting individuals and tastes while retaining the passion that our company is renowned for. I.T shops are the home of sophisticated labels at the forefront of fashion, while i.t is the place for younger shoppers to find the best in fun, edgy casual wear. Fine footwear and accessories feature in the refined spaces of the ete! stores. At double-park, the latest in street wear and the lifestyle that encompasses it are explored in an experimental shopping environment.
Like those who shop at I.T, the team behind the company is energetic, open-minded and appreciates how fashion can form part of a modern lifestyle. Their dynamism and focus have propelled I.T into a major brand, in Hong Kong and in new markets beyond.
To cope with the business expansion of I.T, high calibre candidates are invited to fill the following position:-
Accountabilities Key Result Areas
- Handle full spectrum of HR operations, including but not limited to end to end recruitment, C&B operations and projects, performance review, employee relations
- Manage full cycle recruitment and selection activities
- Cover full set C&B operation, payroll processing, MPF, medical administration, taxation, leave attendance record and reports for management review
- Ad hoc assignments as assigned
Experience / Qualification Requirements
- Degree holder in HR / business related disciplines
- With at least 5-6 years of relevant HR generalist experience gained in sizable organization
- Good interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills
- Self-starter and with an ability to operate independently across a complex and matrix structure
- Basic knowledge with employment laws in Hong Kong
Competitive remuneration and benefit package will be offered to the right candidate. Please submit your application by clicking "Apply Now" below.
All data collected is for recruitment purpose only.