As a child-focused Christian humanitarian organization, World Vision Hong Kong is committed to working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. We serve the poor as a demonstration of God's unconditional love for all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. At present, World Vision Hong Kong and its partnership offices are working in nearly 100 countries.
- Develop and implement staff engagement strategies to enhance staff relations, including coordinating and facilitating staff communication activities
- Coordinate the annual staff survey, conduct analysis on survey results, drive the development and implementation of follow up actions
- Partner with line departments to select and interview suitable candidates for filling up job vacancies
- Implement talent management program to develop hi-potential staff
- Support the Head of HR & Administration in reviewing and implementing global HR initiatives
- Support ad hoc HR projects/initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines
- 8 years or above of relevant experience, with proven experience in staff engagement and recruitment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Pleasant, outgoing and presentable
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with more experience may be considered as Assistant Human Resources Manager
- On renewable contract term for the initial two years. Candidates with satisfactory performance may convert to permanent employment afterwards based on business need
Please apply with your full resume, listing church affiliations (if any), current and expected salary.
You may also send yourapplicationtoHead of HR & Administration,World Vision Hong Kong,2/F Mayfair Centre,4 Anchor Street, Tai Kok Tsui,Kowloon
To find out more about our job opportunities, please visit our website https://www.worldvision.org.hk/get-involved/vacancies
World Vision Hong Kong is committed to safeguarding our children and adult beneficiaries from any risk of abuse, exploitation and harm. Candidates selected for interviews will be requested a self-declaration of previous records for any crimes against children or sexual offences, and may be requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check by the HK Police.