Arup is a global firm of designers, engineers, architects, planners, consultants and technical specialists with more than 14,000 people in 88 offices across 33 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the worlds most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ approximately 2,800 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, advisory services, planning and technical consulting areas. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Responsible for recruitment and employment cycle including but not limited to job advertisement, interview logistics, application screening and job offering, on boarding processes, etc
- Liaise with internal and external parties for recruitment activities and identify effective recruitment channels
- Prepare regular management reports on recruitment activities
- Participate in HR projects as and when required
Qualifications Experience required:
- Degree in Human Resources / Business Management or related discipline
- At least 6 years of relevant experience from sizable company. Prior experiences in a fast paced environment will be an advantage
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and other HR related regulations in Hong Kong
- Proactive, detail-minded coupled with strong communications and organizational skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua is an advantage
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
For interested applicants, please click Apply Now to submit your online application.
To explore more job opportunities in Arup, please visit our website at http://www.arup.com/Careers/Experienced_Hires/ApplyForAJob
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.