(Member of the Sun Hung Kai Properties Group)
By substantiating the motto of We Serve You Best, we have thrived and become one of the largest and most reputable property management companies in Hong Kong and managing over 135 million sq ft of properties including shopping centers, office towers, residential and industrial buildings. To meet our growing business needs, we are looking for energetic professionals to deliver excellent services for our customers.
Do you enjoy working in a reputable and engaged team?
Are you an excellence seeker?
Are you ready to build your professional career?
If all your answers are positive, come and be a part of us!
- Support HRIS project implementations
- Perform UAT with test case/ data preparation
- Minimum 1 years experience in HRIS implementation
- Liaise with internal IT Department as well as external vendor
- Reporting to the business user, you will be primarily responsible for execution of post-implement to the new HR system, play a leading role in ensuring new system functions fulfills user requirement implementation activities, develop requirement definition, changes in business processes/ workflows and forms design etc.
- Prepare system menu and training material for users
- Bachelor in BA/ Information Technology/ HRM or related discipline
- At least 4-5 years of relevant experience, with minimum 1 years experience in Human Resources system implementation
- Familiar with HR operation and Employment Ordinance will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills and detail-minded
- Strong project, time management, organization and problem solving skills
- Solid experience in HR revamp project is a must
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese
How to apply?
Interested parties, please apply once with application quoting job reference number, detailed resume, contact telephone number and expected salary by:
- Clicking the Apply Now button
- Mail to: Human Resources Department, Unit 301-303, 3/F, Apec Plaza, 49 Hoi Yuen Road, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
- Fax to: (852) 2827 8608
- Call: (852) 3703 5460
(Attached resume should be in MS Word for Windows)
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)