Shun Tak Holdings Limited is a leading listed conglomerate with core businesses in the travel and tourism, property development and management, retail and other associated businesses.
We are now inviting applications for the following position:
- Assist in conducting training need analysis, developing training plan and program and coordinating external speakers;
- Conduct staff orientation and basic operation training courses;
- Assist in review and implementation of Training Development Policy;
- Administer training subsidy applications, training course enrolment and logistics and maintain accurate staff training records;
- Responsible for recruitment function including recruitment selection for designated positions;
- Handle ad hoc assignments as assigned including corporate events.
- University graduate in Human Resources Management or Business related disciplines;
- At least 5 years relevant experience in staff training and development; exposure in sizable company is preferred;
- Hands-on experience in common MS Office applications;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Independent, proactive, meticulous and flexible.
We offer long-term career prospect and competitive remuneration package to the appointed candidate. Please apply in confidence with your detailed resume stating your current and expected salary to Group Human Resources Department
by email to [email redacted, apply via company website]
or mail to Penthouse 39/F, West Tower, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
(Please quote reference number and applied position)
The information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.