LAWSGROUPwas founded in Hong Kong in 1975, with the motto of making quality clothing at reasonable costs and unparalleled turnaround time. Through our effective people management and high end technology, the Group soon became one of the leading suppliers to some of the biggest apparel labels in the world. With 40 years of hard work and dedication, we have become a leading fashion group with diversified business ranging from garment manufacturing (sweater textile), retailing to property investment.
With the motto of Passion for Fashion and our belief in H.I.T. philosophy culture, the Group aim to have LAWSGROUP apparel in every closet and to become a global fashion conglomerate, leading in innovation and a relentless approach to quality.
If you love our H.I.T. philosophy culture and are full of passion for fashion, explore our openings below and make you next career step with us.
- Provide full spectrum of human resources administration support including but not limited to recruitment, payroll administration, compensation benefits, training, performance management and staff relations.
- Participate in the full cycle of recruitment and selection process
- Assist in reviewing and implementation of HR policies and procedures to meet Group HR requirements.
- Liaise with both internal and external parties for striving excellence service delivery
- Ensure compliance with employment and related legislations.
- Provide professional HR advice on labour relationship matter/ issues
- Assist in implementing HR projects and ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With at least 5 years all round HR experience in a sizable company
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, MPF regulations and other related regulations
- Strong positive attitude with problem solving skills, hardworking and can work under pressure in fast-paced working environment
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative and able to work independently.
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing, strong in using HRM System.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Immediate available is preferable.
- Applicants with less experience will be considered asHuman Resources Officer
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please click the "APPLY NOW" button below and send your application together with a detailed resume including current expected salary and availability to Human Resources Department.
Company website: http://www.lawsgroup.com
(Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only)