Konica Minolta Business Solutions (HK) Limited is a subsidiary under the Konica Minolta Group which is public-listed in Japan and has base in over 40 countries. With over 40 years establishment in Hong Kong, our company is dedicated to provide innovative and comprehensive business solutions including multi-functional printers, digital colour solutions, digital document system, document management solutions, network device management solutions, and a variety of hardware, software and consultancy services to cater for the ever-changing and diverse needs of enterprises of all sizes in Hong Kong.
To achieve our vision and support the next phase in our growth, we are now looking for individuals who have high calibre and strong determination to success to join our company.
- Act as HR Business Partner role to provide HR generalist support to sales, marketing, business operations and our new businesses
- Handle talent acquisition from searching, selection, interview, shortlisting, offer till the onboarding
- Work closely with the division heads in ER issues, employee communications, compensation planning, employee training, performance management and other HR projects
- Visit our employees at different sites
- Participate in ad hoc HR projects as assigned by Supervisor
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years solid experience in Human Resources
- Flexible characters and able to deal with all level of employees
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Independent and good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Initiative, proactive attitude, detail-minded well-organized
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Attractive remuneration and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume include expected salary in MS Word via mail [email redacted, apply via company website]
All personal data collected would be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.