China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited (China Life (Overseas)) with presence in Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore and Indonesia is a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Life Insurance (Group) Company, Chinas largest financial insurance corporation.
- Provide value-added HR services and advisory support on manpower planning, recruitment and selection, talent management and staff relations
- Maintain the professional standard of recruitment services for both internal and external parties
- Support end-to-end recruitment from sourcing, screening, interviewing to salary negotiation
- Review and streamline recruitment process and workflow to enhance productivity and efficiency
- Plan and coordinate campus recruitment events and activities, such as job fairs and recruitment talks
- Design, implement and sustain talent management programs including career and leadership development, succession planning, performance management, and organization development plan
- Undertake HR projects and initiatives as required
- University degree in HR Management, Business Administration or a related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant HR experience in sizeable company, preferably in Insurance industry
- Strong self-motivation and attention to details with high quality
- Ability to work under pressure with strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
We offer competitive salary and wide range of benefits such as medical insurance, education allowance etc. Interested parties please apply with full resume including current and expected salary byclicking Apply Nowor by mail to Human Resources Department,Tower A,China Life Center,One Harbour Gate,18 Hung Luen Road, Hung Hom, Kowloon,Hong Kong.