China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited (China Life (Overseas)) with presence in Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore and Indonesia is a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Life Insurance (Group) Company, Chinas largest financial insurance corporation.
- Responsible for delivering various C&B initiatives that support growth of the business
- Implement and administer C&B programs including but not limited to salary benchmarking, job evaluation, incentive and retirement schemes review and other projects related to people management
- Conduct timely research on all compensation and benefits components to consolidate market intelligence
- Prepare annual budget, monthly staff cost forecast, regular and ad hoc staff cost analysis
- Involve in managing the Pension Fund, liaise with vendors for insurance policy renewal and prepare relevant analysis
- Review and evaluate existing C&B policies and procedures to ensure compliance with local labour law and corporate standard
- Participate in HRIS enhancement project
- Lead ad hoc Compensation and Benefits initiatives
- Bachelor's degree holder in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or its equivalent
- At least 8 years relevant experience with strong knowledge in C&B operation gained from sizable organization
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other related legislation, familiarity with HR practice and legislation in financial industry is a definite advantage
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Mandarin, Cantonese and English
- Good computer skills in MS Office
We offer competitive salary and wide range of benefits such as medical insurance, education allowance etc. Interested parties please apply with full resume including current and expected salary byclicking Apply Nowor by mail to Human Resources Department, 12/F Tower A, China Life Center, One Harbour Gate,18 Hung Luen Road, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong.