AEON Stores (Hong Kong) Co., Limited is a subsidiary of one of the largest retailers - AEON Co., Ltd. in Japan. The Company established in November 1987 and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in February 1994.
AEON Stores currently operates 9 General Merchandise Stores (GMS) and 3 Independent Supermarkets. The Company also operates independent Living PLAZA by AEON, Bento Express by AEON (Japanese take-away restaurant) and La Boheme Bakery in densely populated districts in Hong Kong. In Guangdong area of China, the Company operates GMS, Independent Supermarkets and Shopping Centers. To cope with our future development in retail operations, we invite high caliber to join us.
The candidate will take overall responsibilities for daily operations of all human resources functions including strategic planning, recruitment, compensation benefits, employee relations, performance management, training development, manpower planning, etc.
- Design and implement strategic HR plans and programs to support the achievement of business objectives and organization growth;
- Oversee full spectrum of HR functions and ensure its smooth and efficient operations;
- Act as a business partner for department heads and provide practical solutions to meet with business needs;
- Review, streamline and execute HR systems, guidelines, procedures and policies to ensure the goals and objectives of Company are met via the optimization of human resources;
- According to the companys business development needs, ensure the companys sustainable development, develop a comprehensive plan and ensure effective implementation in the recruitment, retention, cultivation, breeding, career development, etc;
- Budget Setting according to company policy, keep control the personal expenses of different stores/ shops and take appropriate actions and guideline if necessary;
- Keep abreast of the market trend soas to enhance the staffs productivity and efficiency;
- Continuously improve HR operational processes to ensure compliance with related regulatory requirements and Group standards;
- Provide leadership and coaching to the team to ensure successful delivery of HR services and unleash their potential for further development; and
- Handle staff complaints and disciplinary cases, and propose the correction plan if necessary.
- University graduate in Human Resources or related disciplines;
- Minimum 10 years of Human Resources experience, at least 6 years in managerial role;
- Experience in all-rounded Human Resourses (training, recruitment, compensation and benefits, etc.);
- Experience in retail chain industry is preferred;
- Familiar with relevant laws and regulations in Hong Kong;
- Able to communicate with people with all levels of the Organization;
- Be strategic, passion in work, creative and details mindset;
- Excellent in people management, well interpersonal skills and coaching skills;
- Ability to prioritize task effectively and manage multiple tasks; and
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is an advantage.
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience to the successful applicant. Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salaries to The Assistant Human Resources General Manager, AEON Stores (Hong Kong) Co., Limited, Units 7-11, 26 Floor, CDW Building, 388 Castle Peak Road, Tsuen Wan, New Territories, Hong Kong.
All application received will be kept strictly confidential and used exclusively for employment purpose only
(Please quote our reference no. for the position applied on the envelope)