About the company:
Crypto.com, the pioneering payments and cryptocurrency platform, formerly known as Monaco, seeks to accelerate the worlds transition to cryptocurrency. Its MCO branded consumer financial services, including the MCO Visa Card, MCO Wallet app, and MCO Token embrace a vision of Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet.crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong.
MCO is redefining how money is being moved, spent and invested. MCO is democratizing blockchain technology by designing beautiful, simple and useful financial services that have a lasting, positive impact on peoples lives.
For more information, please visit: www.crypto.com
About The Role:
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager to ensure that all our HR operations across different sites are carried on smoothly and effectively. You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and HR operations. You will provide sound advice to senior management on all related subjects to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, in line with our company values
- Develop programs at company level to boost Employer brand and enhance Company Culture
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performanceevaluation, training and development, etc.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and strategies
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and compliance to local labor laws
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
- Minimum 5 years proven experience as HR Business Partner
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of Human Resource Management principles and best practices
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- BSc/BA in Human Resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in Human Resources will be a plus
Interested parties please send your full resume by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.