Founded in 1862, The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited (Towngas) was Hong Kongs first public utility. Today, we are one of the largest energy suppliers in Hong Kong, operating with world-class corporate management and leading-edge business practices. For the past years, Towngas has been growing with Hong Kong, evolving from the simple gas company supplying fuel for street lamps to our current leading position in the energy industry in the greater China region.
- Provide a full range of quality, customer-focused and value-adding human resources advice and services to internal clients, including but not limited to workforce planning, resourcing, organizational development, employee relations and rewards management
- Assist to provide support to the HR function of Towngas PRC businesses
- Assist to develop, formulate and implement compensation and benefits initiatives that best support business growth for the Company
- Participate in survey and salary benchmarking and conduct market analysis
- Involve in developing and implementing human resources policies and procedures that align with the Companys business strategy
- Take up any ad hoc HR projects as assigned
- A degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines with at least 8 years relevant experience in sizeable companies
- Has solid experience in compensation and benefits programme design and delivery, HR information system administration and development will be added advantages
- Possesses strong project management and analytical skills as well as good numerical sense
- Conversant with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, with hands-on experience and knowledge in PRC HR practices
- A fast learner who is self-motivated and result-driven
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications; excel skills is essential; knowledge on SAP is highly preferred.
Application with full details stating current and expected salary to: APPLY NOW
Deadline for application: 4 October 2019
Please quote the reference number (CHRD/SHRECT04/19) in your application.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)