Our client, a Leading Bank is looking for high-caliber person to fill the position.
- Manage Compliance Projects and HR Policy related to Human Resources.
- Advise the concerned parties on the development and coordination for the Banks operations workflow including system and manual in response to the new rules and regulations.
- Set up the compliance policies / guidelines / rules and regulations in relation to Human Resources issues for the Bank to follow up and perform regular review.
- Provide new ideas and methods for addressing potential legal / compliance issues with regard to human resources.
- Maintain good communication and advisory channel with internal departments and external regulatory parties in response to the compliance-related enquiries.
- University degree holder in Human Resources or related disciplines.
- Experience in Human Resources Policy / Compliance Project.
- Sound knowledge in Human Resources Compliance related regulations and /or guidelines.
- Foundation knowledge in Labour Ordinance and other related legislation.
- Mature, self-motivated, independent and result - oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.