Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
- Secondary education or above
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience, preferably in sizeable non-governmental organization
- Well versed in Employment Ordinance and HR related ordinances and regulations
- Hands-on experience in HRIS is highly preferred
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Self-motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Human Resources Assistant
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basis. Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending full resume with current salary, expected salary and date available to Assistant Human Resources Manager, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., Pok Oi Hospital Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by email to [email redacted, apply via Company website] on or before 12January2022. For more details of Pok Oi Hospital, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk.
(All personal data collected from applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment-related purpose only. The Board is an equal opportunity employer.)