We are a well-established pharmaceutical group with headquarters based in Hong Kong. We market and distribute a host of renowned pharmaceutical and healthcare products to private clinics, hospitals and general consumers. To cope with our business expansion, we are now seeking a high caliber candidate to join us for the following position:
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in handling all-round human resource functions including recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, payroll and MPF processing etc
- Highly involved in HRs initiatives and projects to support the growth of operation
- Assist in ad hoc projects as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree/Diploma holder in HRM or related disciplines
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Service oriented, independent, self-motivated with attention to details
- Excellent team player with good communication interpersonal skills, strong sense of responsibility
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
How to Apply
You are invited to send in your application and CV stating the position you are applying for together with your current and expected salary by email on or before 07 November 2018.
Jacobson Group Management Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. We aim to respond to successful applicants within 8 weeks and related information will be kept in our file for up to 12 months for other suitable vacancies in our organization and thereafter destroyed.