Some careers shine brighter than others
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential.
Human Resources leads the implementation of the Group's people strategy in line with business objectives. It facilitates talent management, succession planning and employee mobility while defining and overseeing frameworks that support employee performance management, reward, learning and development, resourcing and engagement.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Human Resources Advisory Manager, Team Lead
- Will lead a team of HR Advisors in supporting people managers and employees in navigating complex people challenges across the spectrum of HR Services with coaching and advice to help resolve the challenges.
- Relationship manage and coordinate support for enquiries that touch multiple areas of HR, act as escalation point to resolve business specific problems, this may involve coordinating multiple HR specialists and capacity planning to resolve complex people issues.
- Support complex interpretation of policy and procedures and provide oversight of some complex events which need higher touch handling working with the HR Business Partner, HR Consultants, and specialist teams where relevant.
- Support the Change journey for People managers around a broad range of Human Resources Processes.
- Give support and encourage customer adoption of HR Systems and tools.
- Provide the appropriate level of support for Senior Executives, providing end to end coordination and quality assurance of query and transaction resolution.
- Identify improvements to make HR services and products, and the supporting policies and processes, even better for the workforce based on data from case and knowledge management tools.
- Provide coaching and encourage best practices sharing and continuous learning within the team.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Well developed analytical, problem solving and decision making skills combined with influencing and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure within demanding and changing timescales or deadlines.
- Able to rapidly develop a detailed knowledge customer contact practices and procedures.
- Evidence of success in an operational HR role.
- A good understanding of the principles of Employee relations.
- A sound working knowledge of HR principles and procedures.
- Desire to grow Knowledge of HR systems and tools.
- Strict adherence to the requirements of confidentiality, discretion and integrity.
- Calm under pressure.
- Commitment to customer service.
- Proactive approach to customer service
- Able to demonstrate use of initiative.
- A strong team player and teamwork.
- Previous experience in a customer facing environment.
- Previous experience in a HR environment
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.