Position Summary: The Human Resources Generalist manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource in our Warehouse site. The HR Generalist manages the administration and execution of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs. All other HR related roles and responsibilities not stated withing
- Recruiting and Staffing logistics.
- Organizational and space planning.
- Organization Development
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting.
- Employee orientation
- Policy development and documentation aligned with the HR headquarters policies.
- Employee relations
- Company-wide committee facilitation;
- Company employee communication;
- Compensation and benefits administration;
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and
- Employee services and counseling.
- Willing to relocate to General Trias, Cavite or Canlubang, Laguna or work in the area
- General knowledge of Philippine employment laws and practices.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs (i.e. SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth, etc.)
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development or equivalent.
- Three to five plus years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
- Office Address
- 15th Floor, Asian Century Center, 27th Street corner, 3rd and 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila