The objective of the position are to provide daily HR Systems support to all end users, testing of all SAP support packages, ESS and SuccessFactor Releases, as well as creating Intranet comms for these releases.
What will you do?
The holder of the position is mainly responsible for the following areas in coordination with his / her superior:
- Conducting SAP support pack updates & SF release testing
- Preparation of Intranet communications for new features (release updates) & updating user handbooks
- Conducting HR systems induction
- Provide First-line support to all end users for all HR systems (SAP HCM, ESS/MSS & SF), including problem resolution and troubleshooting
- Provide Interface support between SAP HR and all downstream systems including PY Interface
- Support the HR Systems Manager in separate projects and implementations, according to operational requirements
What you will need?
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting SAP HCM and/or SuccessFactors (some configuration knowledge would be ideal)
- Hands on experience as a SAP HCM end-user
- Hands-on experience and knowledge in providing 1st line support and testing HR systems required
- Demonstrated attention to detail and problem solving ability required
- Independent worker, process orientated with strong logical thinking capability
- Customer focused with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with ability to influence and persuade
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Successful background working in large, complex multinational system environments
- Bachelor's degree/diploma in Business Administration, Human Resources, or Information System
- Language requirements:
- Solid written and spoken English
- Spoken German (a bonus to liaise with some stakeholders and better execute ad-hoc work-related tasks) or willingness to learn German
What do we offer?
We are dedicated to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience. We enable fair pay within the company by creating non-discriminatory salary systems. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We are accredited as a Fair and Progressive employer by the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP).
- The incumbent will learn to support a variety of different HR systems, primarily SAP HCM and SF, in a large complex HR systems landscape, in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
Market Leading Remuneration Package:
- Life Insurance
- Out of Office leave for important appointments
- 5-day week
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Charity, Community and Sporting Events
If you are not invited for an interview within 4 weeks, we regret that your application was not suited to this vacancy.
For more company information, please feel free to visit: http://www.lidl.asia
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only and will be destroyed after 12 months.