WWF is a global conservation organization, with a global network active in more than 100 countries. WWFs mission is to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature. WWF-Hong Kong has been working since 1981 to deliver solutions for sustainable living and protection of biodiversity through Conservation, Carbon Footprint and Education programmes. For more information, please visit: wwf.org.hk
Transforming Hong Kong into Asias most sustainable city. Thats our vision and together we can make a difference and build a future where people and nature thrive.
We need knowledgeable, talented people who are passionate about engaging and inspiring others. People who share our optimism that its possible to change the world for the better. People who are determined to make a difference.
Are you one of those people? Then wed love you to join us as
Principal Functions and Purpose of the position:
Provide an effective and efficient HR service to the organisation ensuring that our staff are supported and valued. Aadminister the HR Operations and Rewards and ensure the organization's rewards policy is well carried on. Improve HR Information System and automate payroll function to achieve operational excellence. Develop and maintain close working relationships with key stakeholders to facilitate a true partnership.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle full spectrum of Rewards function including payroll, staff benefits, tax returns, pension, insurances renewal, staff budget, cost analysis, salary review, staff survey, HR reporting and statistics and Rewards related matters; ensure rewards practices are in compliance with current legislation
- Handle payroll for full-time and part-time employees and liaise with centre managers closely for continuous improvements on data collection
- Work with the Finance team about funds transfer and related information in a timely manner
- Review benefit programs and assist in providing recommendations to improve competitiveness
- Communicate with employees effectively for all Rewards policies; be the point of contact for Rewards service processes-related issues and act as a credible internal specialist
- Recommend enhancements and simplification of existing Rewards processes and procedures.
- Assist in rewards market surveys for consolidation of market intelligence on data preparation
- Prepare information and documents for external authorities for audit purposes.
- HR Information System
- Responsible for HR Information System changeover/enhancement project and the implementation of HR Information System initiativesaiming at minimizing manual tasks, streamlining the process and achieving zero defect on data
- Maintain HR Information System and ensure data integrity
- Generate reports via HR Information System for reporting and analysis purpose
- Continuously improve data flows / automation opportunities in HR processes
- Hosting Staff Management
- Work with various leaders at WWF International entities, prepare contractual agreements and organize payments for Asia Pacific staff under WWF International worldwide as WWF Hong Kong is an Asia-Pacific hub for hosting WWF Asia Pacific staff.
- HR Operations
- Provide a responsive and efficient end to end administration service.
- Responsible for pre-starter processes, including sending out of welcome email, requesting references
- Prepare offer letters, contracts, contract change letters and probation letter
- Assist in the Induction Program for new hire and interns under the Internship Program
- Follow up the probation review process, help ensure new starters have probation objectives and issue confirmation letters
- Improve and handle leaver process, ensuring necessary steps are followed
- Handle visa application through external service provider for overseas hiring
- Provide support and participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor Degree holder in Business Administration or Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in rewards with hands-on ecperience in payroll
- Prior experience in HR Operations/practices and HR Information System is required
- High-integrity commitments and governance standard
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, relevant law and regulations.
- Detailed mind, resilience with high level of integrity; strong numerical sense with high degree of accuracy
- Strong listening and communication skills and good analytical skills
- Positive and proactive attitude, and with strong sense of responsibility; independent, meticulous and well-organized
- Proficiency in MS office, experience in using HR Information system is required
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer a 5-day work week and competitive rewards and benefits package to the right candidate. Interested party please apply with full resume, stating present and expected salary and available date. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
WWF, the World Wide Fund for Nature, a non-profit organization, with headquartered in Switzerland, is one of the worlds most recognizable and respected independent conservation organisations.
To find out more about us, please visit our website at wwf.org.hk now.