Senior HR Operations Manager
|Job Title:||Senior HR Operations Manager|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2018 14:26|
This position will be responsible for providing leadership in the various human resource functions, with a keen focus on Recruitment, Employee Engagement and HR Projects.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day HR management and HR direction of the business, and develop HR plans that are in line and able to support the changing needs of the business. In addition, you will provide consultation and internal support enabling all stakeholders to achieve the required business goals.
Reporting to the CEO based in Singapore, you will consult with business leaders to identify and solve key issues whilst attracting, developing and retaining top talent in Singapore. This isn't a role for the faint hearted - there are lots to do and you'll need to roll up your sleeves to make a difference.
To be successful in this role and really make an impact you will have:
* Experience and a proven track record of delivery in a HR Management role - preferably with direct experience of managing a small team
* Strong knowledge of employment legislation and HR best practice in Singapore and Asia
* A collaborative manner and be effective at building strong working relationships whilst operating with a high level of integrity
* A business focused approach
* A bachelor's degree in HR Management or equivalent
* The passion to enhance the visibility of HR function on the key leadership team!
Country : Singapore
Company : Business Consultancy Company
Salary : US$60,000 - US$90,000
Working Hours : Full-Time
Contract : Permanent
Categories : Consulting / Business Partner / Generalist, Recruitment / Staffing
Industries : null