About the job
Are you a motivated people person based in Singapore and looking to join a young, rapidly growing team that is helping companies around the world expand their businesses globally? Do you enjoy working directly with clients just as much as with your awesome colleagues? Do you feel like working with a team that can provide you with lots of growth opportunities and where you can make an actual difference? If your answers yes - then this role might be perfect for you!
What does New Horizons Global Partners do exactly?
In a nutshell, New Horizons Global Partners is a global Employer of Record that helps companies to hire globally, without the need of setting up legal entities abroad. Headquartered in Shanghai and with regional offices across Asia-Pacific, Europe and North America, it is our mission to grow our clients' global presence in record time.
Tell me more more about this role, please!
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious (Senior) HR Operations Manager located in Singapore to support our vast growth ambitions in the APAC region (including Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Australia, Thailand, Korea, Japan, Vietnam, New Zealand, Indonesia). Working closely with the colleagues in our Shanghai office and Delhi office, you will be responsible for overseeing our clients' new hires in the APAC region and serve as our in-country expert for all finance, HR, payroll and legal functions.
Rather than only managing the employees of New Horizons, you will also manage the local employees of our clients in the APAC region. This will provide you with direct exposure to interesting companies from a variety of industries and different use cases.
- Be the point of contact for our clients and their local staff
- Act as New Horizons' contact point between customers and our international offices
- Support the onboarding of our clients new hires, including payroll setup and benefit enrollment as per the project requirements
- Respond to client queries and advising on benefits, payroll, expense reporting, and other HR matters that invariably arise for clients hiring in North America
- Assist in preparing cost projections and invoices for new and existing clients
- Innovate on behalf of our customers and analyze new customer segments, customer demands and desires
- Work together with our management team to fulfill our customer wishes by creating new services offerings
- Improve our customer journey by liaising directly with our clients, operations and sales teams to identify and improve workflows and streamline processes
We believe you'll be great for this role if you have
- 4-6 years of experience
- Are well versed in legal frameworks of employment and topics related to payroll
- Have a great knack for identifying and closing high value partnerships through well thought out negotiation
- Love solving problems - youre rarely satisfied unless youve analyzed why a problem has occurred and how to fix it
- Are a credible communicator with impeccable presentation skills
- Leave no stone unturned when it comes to strengthening your relationships
- Have project management discipline which is second to none
- Are often described as someone who has high energy
- Have the willingness and ability to travel to our Berlin and Shanghai offices headquarter at least once a year
- Have a strong track record of developing impactful partnerships with stakeholders
Did someone say benefits?
- A competitive compensation package
- A great office location in Singapore, with the possibility for a hybrid WFH/Office arrangement
- Continual learning & development opportunities
Working at New Horizons Global Partners means you're working on something very exciting: the future of remote work. We have a merit-based culture, which means that our talent is recruited, promoted, and rewarded on the basis of merit, ability, and performance. Consequently, we believe in hiring from within and going the extra mile to retain top talent. As the company continues to grow extremely fast, you will be given the opportunity to develop and grow with the business.
So, in a nutshell, that's New Horizons. Today we are a 75+ team, from over 25 nations, sitting in our Shanghai HQ, Singapore, Berlin, Delhi, Cape Town or Toronto offices and quite a few full-time remotes in 9 other countries.