- Responsible for full spectrum of recruitment activities including candidate sourcing channels, posting job advertisement, interview arrangement, preparing employment contract etc.
- Work proactively to source suitable candidates to cope with the manpower requirements of various projects
- Sourcing and evaluating the effectiveness of different advertising media and recruitment channels
- Prepare regular reports to management
- Diploma holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- At least 2 years' experience in recruitment and selection function (both agency & in-house)
- Well conversant with Employment Ordinance and related ordinances
- Able to perform multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, energetic and a good team player
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Less experience will be considered as HR Assistant/ Clerk
Interested parties, please send your full resume with present and expected salary by simply clicking firstname.lastname@example.org Or send your resume to: The Human Resources Department, 10th floor, 9 Po Lun Street, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon.
(Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)