The incumbent will report to a team manager and perform the following job duties:
- Be responsible for compensation and benefits operations including payroll, benefits enrollment and administration, taxation, etc.;
- Engage in projects such as compensation and benefits survey, annual staff cost budgeting, performance management, insurance renewal exercise and other ad-hoc projects;
- Assist in the development of the HR Information System to facilities Human Resources administration;
- Comply various HR reports and analysis for the Management;
- Provide assistance in various employee communications; and
- Perform ad-hoc assignments.
- Degree holder in human resources, business management or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience, preferable in retail industry
- Good analytical and numerical reasoning sense
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Well versed in Microsoft applications and Chinese Word Processing
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please email full resume with current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)