ImpactHK is a non-profit that provides the homeless in Hong Kong with friendship, food, shelter, education and jobs. It believes in the power of kindness in tackling the pressing problem of homelessness in Hong Kong. Every day ImpactHK is on the streets supporting the homeless with essentials, building trust and friendships. These friendships open doors towards housing, job creation, sports, counselling, mentorship and nutrition programmes which empower our beneficiaries with pride, health and happiness. It is an innovative and dynamic organisation that has helped more than 180 people into shelter in just three years and supported many more with employment opportunities. It has a core team of eleven staff, as well as employing ten formerly homeless individuals full time.
The Senior HR Officer /HR Officer reports to Head of Operations, andassist in all-round personnel and assist to coordinate with office administration functions.
- Assistin developing and implementing strategic human resource policies;
- Coordinate recruitment processfrom resumes screening, interview to onboard logistics;
- Responsible for payroll & MPF calculation, taxation matters and compensation & benefitsincluding insurance matter related to staff, as well as liaising with insurance company;
- Maintain the staff members personal record; Maintain the leave record and verify annual leave records;
- Assist in developing and coordinating training activities for staff in line with human resource development strategy;
- Organize probationary and annual performance evaluation;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Degree or above in Human Resources & Administration orrelevant disciplines
- 5+ year's relevant experience inHuman Resourcesis preferable, candidate with less experience may also be considered
- Experience in NGO setting is an advantage
- Willing to take up challenges with Can-do attitude
- Proficiency in Excel, MS Word, Power Point
- Good English and Cantonese communications skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Compassionate and empathetic to the situation of the homeless and the underprivileged in Hong Kong
Candidates with less experience will be offered as HR Officer
Please includes 1) a cover letter; 2) your salary expectation in your CV, and send it to[email redacted, apply via Company website]
Deadline for applications: 8th January 2022