Williams (Hong Kong) Limited, a leading staffing services provider with over 40 years of experience in permanent recruitment, contract and temporary staffing, and court reporting services.
Our client is a Local institutions. To cope with their expansion, they are looking for high caliber to join their team.
- supervise the team in ensuring HRSS tasks are carried out to a high standard and completed within service level agreements (SLAs)
- provide feedback to HRSS staff and identify and escalate potential serious operational and customer issues
- ensure consistent delivery of established SLAs through active, ongoing management
- be a role model for HRSS staff and assist manager to develop team members to ensure they reach their maximum potential
- support process improvement initiatives in order to deliver efficiencies and benefits to internal customers
- document and monitor business processes, business rules, metrics and standard operating procedures as a result of improvement initiatives
- track, measure and achieve defined HRSS metrics
- assist manager to work with key stakeholders to determine areas for optimization; develop solutions to continuously improve and streamline processes and to develop value adding enhancements
- hold an Bachelor degree in Business, HR or related discipline
- have a minimum 5 years relevant experience in HR administration with General Business Services / Shared Services environment
- have the demonstration of supervisory skills by role-modelling, engaging the team and creating a positive environment
- be independent, proactive & self-motivated
- have good analytical, presentation and problem solving skills
- be a good team player and ability to work under pressure
- be fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Applicants with less experience will be considered as Assistant HR Manager
Interested parties please upload your CV by clicking "Apply" below.
All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.