Rue Madame Fashion Group is a fast-growing retail group that brings the latest affordable luxury/contemporary brands to Hong Kong, Singapore, Macau and online. We have a strong track record in affordable luxury business and we are growing! We have double our business size in 2017 and will continue expanding in 2018. We are looking for creative, energetic, open minded and result-oriented people to join our team.
Click here to view the French Chic in Hong Kong for more details of our group.
Our online shop: www.ruemadame.com
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions including Recruitment Selection, Compensation Benefit, performance management etc.
- Participate in various HR projects such as salary and benefit surveys, salary and bonus exercise, and other HR initiatives as required
- Responsible for monthly payroll including day-to-day payroll activities, final payment and tax reporting etc.
- Ensure the payroll process is accurate and on timely matter
- Assist in implementing and reviewing comprehensive compensation and benefit programs (e.g. MPF, medical insurance schemes and staff commission schemes)
- Organize and co-ordinate staff relations and communication activities
- Responsible for ad hoc projects as assigned by Management
- With 8-10 years of hands-on experience in payroll administration;
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related field is a plus;
- Experience in fashion retail industry is a plus;
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong employment ordinances and HR practices is a must,
- Some knowledge of Macau/ Singapore China are a plus;
- Detail-minded and well-organized with strong numerical sense;
- Independent, flexible, self-motivated and positive;
- Good command of both English and Chinese;
- Immediate available or short notice will be highly preferred;
- 5-day work week
- 13 month salary
- Overtime payment
- Medical insurance dental care
- Public Holiday
- 12 days paid Annual Leave
- 5 days Marriage Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Staff purchase discount
Interested parties, please click "APPLY NOW" to send resume with current and expected salary for interview arrangement. (Data collected will be used as recruitment related purpose only.)