An international sourcing company is now looking for a senior HR officer whose major tasks include HRIS implementation, payroll monitoring and report consolidation etc. Candidates with experience in SAP Success Factor would be an advantage.
Our client is a sourcing company with wide presence across APAC region, targeting every-day products, clothing, home decorations etc. for over 200 physical retail stores. Now they are looking for a Senior HR Officer to focus on HRIS implementation to facilitate their work process.
- Investigate and drive the implementation of HRIS including identifying functional needs and interface
- Act as key contact point to external vendor, global project team and other related stakeholders on HRIS meetings and communication
- Conduct UAT and HRIS enhancement to improve end-user experience
- Consolidate data for preparing reports to management grade
- Monitor and verify payroll; closely working with vendor and finance department
- Assist in HR policies review and ensure compliance requirements are met
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or other related disciplines
- 4-6 years of experience in HRIS implementation and payroll administration
- Proficient English and Chinese skills
- Sensitive to numbers; strong problem-solving, analytical and communication skills
- Be exposed to HRIS with SAP Success Factors is a key advantage
- 5-day work
- Double pay entitled
- Medical & dental insurance
- Flexible work arrangement
- Stable work environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ivonka Fung on +852 3602 2481.