By specialising in these core sectors, we provide a focused approach to recruitment for permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced roles, backed by years of research and unrivalled connections both in Asia Pacific and across the globe.
Our client is a fast growing Chinese Bank. They are looking to hire an HR Specialist with a specialty in Compensation Benefits to join their expanding team. This role reports directly to the Head of HR.
- Monitor and research on Compensation and Benefits plans and trends
- Compare benefits and compensation plans, job classifications, and salaries through data and cost analyses
- Liaise closely with their vendors on Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Design reports and recommendations based on research and analysis on insurance and retirement plans
- Monitor the payroll interface to ensure compliance and data integrity
- Monitor government regulations, legislation, and benefits trends, ensure the pay practices comply with government laws and regulations
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies and training development
- Undertake tasks in performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Bachelor Degree
- 4+ years proven experience in CB function in financial industry
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Attention to details, self-starter, strong communication in both English and Mandarin, strong stakeholder management
To apply, please send your CV to William by clicking Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.