Founded in 1989, Tai Hing Catering Group transforms from a small-scaled siu-mei (Chinese roast) fast food eatery to now one of the largest F&B chain restaurants in Hong Kong and Greater China. The Group owns several renowned brands, including Tai Hing, TeaWood, Trusty Congee King ,and other Japanese restaurants, managing around 150 outlets in Hong Kong.
- Handle full spectrum of HR duties;
- Perform comprehensive payroll functions includingbut not limited tomonthly payroll processing, final payment calculation, bonus / incentives calculation,tax calculation andMPF;
- Participate in annual C&B related projects including salary review, discretionary incentive bonus scheme, tax reporting and salary survey;
- Assist in C&B policies and procedures review and implementation;
- Prepare regular HR related statistics and reports for management review;
- Maintain attendance and leave record, personnel files and filing system;
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelors Degree preferably in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines;
- A minimum of 5years experience in performing payroll functions, experience from sizable companies;
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and other related regulations
- Proficiency in MS Office application & Chinese word processing is a must
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Knowledge in using IPL and handling EC Case is an advantage.
- Strong numerical sense, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer competitive package and benefits:
- Five-Day work week
- Marriage Leave
- Full Pay Paternity Leave
- Family-Friendly Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Free Duty Meal
- Staff Discount
- Medical Allowance
- Insurance Plan
- Promotion Opportunities
For more company information, please visit our web site atwww.taihing.com
Interested parties please sendfull resume with expected salaryand availabilityto theHuman Resources Department via email.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only used for employment-related purposes. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.