Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Rosss success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.
Our client is a Well Known Sizable Retail company. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
- Responsible for full spectrum of CB functions including payroll processing, benefits administration, taxation, leave management and MPF
- Partner with retails operations on commission scheme analysis and review
- Prepare HR reports for management review
- Involve in annual CB exercises; medical plan and insurance renewals, job grading exercise, benchmark benefit and salary surveys to keep abreast of market practices
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant CB experience, preferably in retail or sizable companies
- Detail-minded, organized, flexible, pleasant and strong numerical sense
- Proficient in MS Office applications and HR systems
- Familiar with HK Labour Ordinance
- Good command in English and Cantonese, Mandarin would be an asset
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate pleaseclick Apply Nowto apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
For more information please contact Sum Cheung +852 2986 1970.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.