Headquartered in Hong Kong , Plaza Premium Group is the pioneer and industry leader in providing Premium Airport Services in over 140 locations of 35 international airports across Asia, Australasia, Europe, North America, South America and the Middle East, with a collective goal of enhancing your airport experience. The Group comprises four core airport services, Airport Lounge, Airport Transit Hotel, Airport Meet & Greet Service, and Airport Dining.
The Group currently employs over 4,000 staff and serves over 11 million passengers around the world annually. The Group is dedicated to providing quality services and possesses proprietary knowledge in airport hospitality industry. By continuously surpassing travellers expectation, the Groups network is rapidly growing across major international airports around the world.
Senior HR Officer (C&B)
We are hiringSenior HR Officer (C&B).
- Maintain and update payroll information to ensure all payroll transactions are processed efficiently for Hong Kong (Input New Joiners / Leavers record, movement and salary adjustment, Check & chase the attendance & leave record)
- Payroll preparation and calculation for Hong Kong office and operations including leave pay, variable pay, MPF and resolving payroll discrepancies. Support on payslip printing and distribution
- Generation and preparation of payroll related reports such as cost allocation report, MPF remittance statement report and tax return
- Assist in work injury case handling including case investigation and follow up with labor department and insurance company
- Payment & Report for Casual Workers / Part-time, calculation of Casual Agency Fee and payment arrangement
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisors
- Understanding the payroll process in North Asia, assist in payroll verification and seek for improvements and simplification in process
- Support on projects relating to C&B structure and process review and improvement initiatives
- Support on regional HRMS implementation and maintenance
- Degree holder in HRM or related disciplines with 4 years HR experience from sizable organisation with a fast paced environment
- Solid experience in C&B on payroll management and HRMS system (IPL) is required. Regional experience is a great advantage
- Detail-minded, well organised with astrong analytical mind, initiative and proactive
- Excellent time management, able to prioritise work and work under pressure
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
- Excellent team player, with strong in communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
Interested parties please apply by clicking "APPLY NOW"
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please send applications to