A market-leading property firm is looking for an HRBP Officer to work within their established HR team to support the firm's rapidly growing business. This is an excellent job opportunity to work with business leaders in a well-established organisation. Candidates with prior business partnering experience will be considered first.
Our client is a listed company with strong presence in APAC. As a leading company in the industry, they have established over 50 years and own properties including residential and commercial buildings in premium locations in Hong Kong and Mainland China.
- Handle full set HR business partnering services, including recruitment
- Discuss with line managers to improve business performance
- Support human resources planning and control
- Drive company initiatives and manage projects
- Review HR processes and policies
- Prepare analysis and reports for management
- Perform ad-hoc tasks when required
- 6+ years of HR business partnering experience in sizable company
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline
- Experience in Mainland projects
- Knowledge in Employment Ordinance and other HR related legislations in Hong Kong and Mainland
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Opportunity to join a leading firm in the industry
- Exposure to business partnering
- Guaranteed double pay
- Attractive benefit package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tianne Kwok on +852 3602 2452.